Personal Automobile Insurance
Your home is probably the most important investment you will ever make, so you want to keep it safe and sound.
Homeowners insurance is much more than coverage for your residence, it also provides protection for your jewelry, furs, important papers, antiques and other valuables. Coverage is available for watercraft and sports equipment as well.
With homeowners insurance from The Main Street America Group, you can protect your home and belongings from fire, burglary and other perils, and feel secure knowing you are adequately covered in case of a loss.
We offer several homeowners coverages, to help you find the insurance protection that best fits your needs:
- Dwelling Property - Protects your house and attached structures, such as a garage and porch.
- Other Structures - Covers separate structures on your property, such as a utility shed and pool house.
- Personal Property - Protects your personal belongings anywhere in the world.
- Loss of Use - Provides reimbursement for additional living expenses after a loss.
- Personal Liability - Covers payment you are obligated to make when a court determines you are at fault for damage to another person's property.
- Medical Payments to Others - Compensates others who are injured on your property or whom you injure by accident.
Extend Your Homeowners Coverage
We offer a variety of additional coverages to extend your protection beyond our homeowners insurance, such as:
- Homeowners Elite Program - This includes three different levels of coverage. All levels feature replacement cost coverage and our premium endorsement, Platinum, also provides increased protection for valuables, reimbursement for living expenses following a loss and other benefits.
- Identity Theft Coverage - Our homeowners policyholders have an opportunity to purchase identity theft insurance to protect them from one of the fastest-growing crimes today. Along with coverages, you also get valuable and time-saving assistance should you become a victim of identity theft.
- Revitalized Home Program - If your older home has been renovated within the last 35 years and meets our general renovation criteria, you may qualify for a substantial discount on your homeowners insurance.
When it comes to your personal belongings, renting an apartment or house is no different than owning a home. You could still face the cost of repairing or replacing these items because of fire, theft, wind or other perils. Our renters insurance can protect you against loss of personal property, such as furniture, clothing and electronic equipment.
While your condo association insures the building on behalf of condo owners, our condominium insurance safeguards your personal property, as well as any improvements or alterations you make to the building.
Floods are the world’s No. 1 natural disaster. They can happen anywhere and at any time. Yet according to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), more than 50 percent of properties in high-risk areas in the United States remain unprotected by flood insurance and between 20 percent and 25 percent of all flood claims come from low-risk areas throughout the country.
You do not need to live in a flood zone to be at risk. Please note that homeowners and business insurance policies do NOT cover flood damage. Main Street America offers affordable personal and business flood insurance backed by the federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program. Your independent insurance agent can help you obtain this very important coverage.
Personal Automobile Insurance
You rely on your car to start when you need it. You rely on your insurance to give you what you need, too. A personal auto policy from Main Street America brings you protection from:
- Bodily Injury Liability - If you injure someone in a car accident, this coverage pays for his or her medical expenses and any damages awarded in a lawsuit.
- Property Damage Liability - This provides coverage if you are at fault in an accident and damage someone's property.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists - If you are injured in an accident and the person at fault has no insurance or insufficient coverage, we will pay for your losses, damages, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
We offer a variety of discounts to help you save on your premium; to see if you qualify for these discounts, please contact your local independent agent.
Please note that coverages, limits and discounts vary by state.