For more than 50 years, The Main Street America Group has provided reinsurance support to insurers across the United States.
Reinsurance products are offered by NGM Insurance Company (NGM) the lead carrier of The Main Street America Group and a carrier that has been writing and managing risks for more than 90 years. We operate exclusively through the broker market and currently have a $200 million portfolio of assumed program business.
NGM Insurance Company is a financially strong super regional company:
(Financial standing at Dec. 31, 2016)
What We Do:
- Surplus: $1.098 billion
- Net Written Premium: $1,066.2 million
- Assets: $2.56 billion
- A.M. Best Rating: "A" (Excellent)
- For more information, please review our Annual Report.
- Support mainly quota share business
- Support business countrywide
- Predominately a writer of private passenger (non-standard) auto
- Also support commercial lines products
Need More Information?
Contact Reinsurance@msagroup.com, your reinsurance broker or one of our staff members listed below: