For more than 50 years, The Main Street America Group has provided reinsurance services to insurers across the United States.
Main Street America is a financially strong super regional company:
(Financial standing at Dec. 31, 2013)
- Surplus: $937 million
- Net Written Premium: $1.02 billion
- Assets: Above $2 billion
- A.M. Best Rating: "A" (Excellent)
- For more information, please review our Annual Report.
Our reinsurance is written with Main Street America's NGM Insurance Company (NGM), a carrier that has been writing and managing risks for more than 90 years. We operate exclusively through the broker market. We currently have a $120 million portfolio of assumed program business.
We are well-positioned to provide you with exceptional personal service.
What We Do:
- Write mainly quota share business.
- Write business countrywide.
- Predominately a writer of private passenger auto.
- Also write commercial lines products.
What We Provide:
- Quota share reinsurance support.
- Assistance provided by our state filings, actuarial, claims and underwriting teams.
- Support with launching new products, entering new states and expanding capacity.
Need More Information?
Contact Reinsurance@msagroup.com, your reinsurance broker or one of our staff members listed below: