Commercial Surety Bonds

Commercial Surety Bonds

Commercial Surety bonds cover a wide range of bond obligations, including Court, License and Permit, Probate, Public Official and Miscellaneous bonds.

License or permit bonds may be required if you operate under a local, state or federal license. They are also a safeguard for contractors, real estate agents, car dealers, mortgage bankers – and many more types of businesses.

If you are an administrator, executor, trustee or guardian, you may be mandated by courts or government agencies and authorities to obtain a probate bond. 

The Main Street America Group also provides public official bonds for tax collectors, justices of the peace, notaries and other public officials. 

Commercial surety bonds provided by Main Street America include:

  • Administrator/Executor Bonds
  • Guardian/Trustee Bonds
  • Lost Vehicle Title Bonds
  • Notary Bonds
  • Contractor Compliance Bonds
  • Right-of-Way/Sidewalk Bonds
  • Mortgage Bonds
  • Court Bonds